AWA Conference Registration
The button to the right returns you to the main Theme and Conference directory page.
To register for the AWA Annual Conference you do not need to be a member of AWA.
There are two ways to register, either mail-in or on-line. Below are the forms and information for either of these option. Note that the Conference registration fee increases to $65 after September 15th. If you wish to wait and register at the Conference, only a check or cash will be the acceptable forms of payment.
Prior to registering, however, you should review the schedule and optional events for which you can register. These options are shown in the schedule and are listed on the registration card and on-line form below.
Hotel Room Reservations
You are responsible for your own lodging arrangements. If you wish to stay at the RIT Inn and Conference center: Call the RIT Inn and Conference Center 5257 West Henrietta Road, Henrietta, NY 14467 directly at (585) 359-1800 to reserve your lodging. Do not use the 800 number. Always insist on a documented receipt from RIT ICC of their room registration. Lodging registrants must insist on an e-Mail copy or snail mailed copy for their records, so you have documentation of the room registration to show as proof if there is an issue. The RIT Inn and Conference Center rate for AWA is $99 per night and you must ask for it. There is ample lodging in the area at other establishments which you can research if you prefer another lodging location; all transportation to or from any of the events is the conference attendee’s responsibility.
Register By US Mail
Below are the images of two sides of the card mailed to AWA members and are utilized to register by US mail. Payment should be made in US dollars. Below the images is a button with which to View/Download and print this card image if you wish to register by mail.
The AWA Conference On-Line Registration System is designed to follow that provided for making a mail-in registration. Therefore, before you start review the options on the above form images prior to starting your on-line registration.
Be sure to read the instructions for use. The form below accepts your selections by checking the check boxes to the right of each option and them sends these selections to the On-Line Store for finalization with contact information and payment.
- If you are not a member of the Antique Wireless Association, you may attend the Conference, however, please review the other Conference pages on this website for many of the details, especially with respect to attendance and the Equipment Auction on Saturday, October 8th for which you need to register.
- As in past years, AWA Conference Registration includes the registrant and a spouse or significant other in one fee. Also, registration on or before a date (for 2022 that date is September 15th) the cost is reduced from $65 to $60 (that is because registering before that date greatly simplifies planning and allows or lower “at risk” cost commitments).
- Unlike past years, the cost for attending the Conference Banquet Friday evening, October 7th, will be free (it is being underwritten by a sponsor to increase attendance at the Banquet). Note, however, that a meal selection is required (Prime Rib, Salmon or Pasta). If you make the selection, the sponsor will have to pay, so please be sure to attend if you select meals for that evening.
- Due to the fact that a number of attendees in the past have required badges to be reprinted, a notification of registration will be sent to all registrants when payment is made. However, badges will be available for pickup at the Registration Desk starting at noon on Tuesday, October 4th. (When you register on-line a receipt with your options will be your acknowledgement and receipt.)
- To perform On-Line Registration, you will be utilizing a table of choices which will then send your selections to the Shopping Cart System on this website, when you click the “Add to Cart” button on the bottom right of the table. If you wish to start your selections again, click on the Reset arrow at the left top of the table. As noted, you need to make a meal choice for the Friday (complimentary) Banquet option to add the Banquet to your registration.
- Any refund or other contact with the AWA Conference Registrar can be done by making contact using the AWA Conference Registrar form here.
- Please use the awaregistrar [at] gmail.com for all AWA conference registration communication.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 PM, Monday night, October 3, 2022. In person registration will close at noon, Friday, October 7, 2022.
- Meal reservation cut off times: You cannot register on-line for these meals after the deadline noted: Tuesday buffet deadline noon 9/29, Wednesday Dessert Social deadline is 6:00 PM on 9/30, Thursday special guest luncheon deadline at noon 10/1, Thursday evening buffet deadline noon 10/1, and the Friday Annual Banquet 6:00 PM on 10/2. No in-person meal registration can be accepted at the conference.
Please complete the form below and submit it so that the AWA Conference Registrar can prepare your badge(s). Registration Packets will be available for pickup at the Conference Registration Desk starting at noon on Tuesday.
Meal options at the On-Site Registration Desk will no longer available for the AWA Conference due to the lead time to order entrees. Please order in advance.
On-Line Registration is closed and only On-Site Registration is now available.
Meal options are no longer available at the On-Site Registration Desk for the AWA Conference due to the lead time to order entrees.
The above “Ad to Cart” button takes you to the On-Line Store Check-out capability. At checkout you can remove items from the Cart, if necessary prior to checkout. Remember, as necessary, to add Badge information at bottom of checkout form.
After payment, you will be e-mailed a receipt. Check it to make sure you have ordered the items you wish for the Conference.